CSIC Website Accessibility Statement
In compliance with article 15 of Royal Decree 1112/2018, of September 7, on the accessibility of websites and applications for mobile devices in the public sector (hereinafter, RD 1112/2018), the website of the Cajal Institute (CSIC) issues the following accessibility statement regarding the website https://www.cajal.csic.es/
This website is partially in accordance with the provisions of RD 1112/2018 due to the exceptions and the lack of conformity of the aspects indicated below.
Content not accessible
The content listed below is not accessible for the reasons indicated:
– There is content in Spanish on the portal that has not been translated into English and vice versa.
– There could be occasional editing errors on some web page.
– There could be office files in PDF or other formats published before February 13, 2023 that do not fully meet the accessibility requirements.
Preparation of this accessibility statement
This statement was prepared on February 13, 2023.
The method used to prepare the statement has been a self-assessment carried out by the Agency itself.
Last revision of the statement: February 13, 2023.
Observations and contact information
Through the contact email email@example.com, any citizen or interested party can make communications about accessibility requirements (article 10.2.a) of RD 1112/2018), such as:
– Report any possible breach by this website.
– Convey other content access difficulties.
– Formulate any other query or suggestion for improvement related to the accessibility of the website.
Communications will be received and processed by the Unit responsible for accessibility: Administration.
This website complies with the requirements of the UNE-EN 301549:2019 Standard, considering the exceptions of RD 1112/2018.
The last revision has been carried out in February 2023.
The website is optimized for M.S. Internet Explorer 8.0 and or higher versions and the latest current versions of FireFox, Safari, Opera and Google Chrome. The minimum recommended web resolution is 1280×1024.
The website is designed for Responsive viewing, which is optimally displayed on tablet and mobile devices. On these devices it is optimized for viewing in the latest current versions of Chrome for mobile, Firefox for mobile, Safari mobile, Opera Mini and native Android browser.